Friday, January 25, 2013

Today Feels Different

So, not entirely sure why, but today feels so different. I went to bed last night at a decent hour, and I'm now awake, and functioning at 7:00 AM. 
...
..
.
I know, right?
And I feel so calm. 
And I have a giant canker sore. 
But I'm so calm about it. There's sooooo much going on nowadays, especially these next couple weeks. Life is going to get crazy. 
Yet, here I am: sittin' in my apartment at what was once an ungodly hour, and I feel so flippin' peaceful! 
Total zen, baby. Oh, yeah. 

So I'm getting that nose surgery that we talked about last time! I'm actually super excited about it. The doctor was telling me all these things that would change about my daily life, for the better, and I was just kind of floored. All these issues he was bringing up I thought were just part of life; I'd never known differently. But nope, I broke my nose when I was super young  (apparently), and now I get to have all of it fixed :). 
And the grand prize: I get to FINALLY turn in my mission papers :). As stated before, I've been done with my side of the papers for almost a month now, and I've been waiting on all of this medical stuff so I can't even tell you how anxiously excited I am for this :). 
It's been a long time coming. 
I just want to thank everyone who's always believed in me, even when I had given up on myself. You know who you are. 

Earl out

1 comment: