Saturday, March 2, 2013

Oh, boy!

Well, boys and girls; this past week has been crazy.

I worked quite a lot, and when I wasn't working I kept myself busy with studying, keeping up with my shows, playing music, and hanging out!

Went to a concert on Friday, and the only band we went to see wasn't there :(

One of my best friends bachelor party was this past Saturday and it was AWESOME. I'm really happy for him and his soon-to-be wife. I WOULD post some pics and videos, but I'm pretty sure that's against the laws of a bachelor party. Much fun was had.

I also had, hands down, the WORST food week that I've ever had. I ate nothing but pizza, cookies, a FF5 tribute meal, and other assorted junks.

But none of that is exciting.. this is:

I GOT MY MISSION CALL AND ASSIGNMENT
I'M GOING TO HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO SERVE THE PEOPLE OF MANCHESTER, ENGLAND STARTING JULY 11th FOR TWO YEARS!!!!

I'll post a video sometime of me opening the call, if that's something that you, my friends and readers, would like.
I cannot wait, but I will. Mmmm boy. I've been working for this for a long time, and it's finally happening. I could not have done it without the support of my family and friends.

Since then, I've been taking my studying much more seriously, and I've organized my efforts, and it's going really well! This is my study area:



I'm diggin' it! I'm still adding more resources and whatnot to it, also. 

It's gonna be a long four months, but it should be pretty great :).
Here's to the future!

Earl/CJ out


1 comment:

  1. You should know that sometimes when I read your posts my brain translates it with an Earl-British accent. Pretty sweet haha

    And 4 months will fly by! Mine sure did :)

    You're doing great CJ. And just remember a wise friend once told me, "keep your chin up." Or something like that ;)

    ReplyDelete