Saturday, March 16, 2013

One of thoooose nights..

So here I am: lying in bed.
It is currently 5:09 AM and I've been up since circa 2:35 AM.
... Ugh.
 :p

I know why I can't sleep. It's a mixture of many things.
1. I slept all day before work... Stupid, I know.
2. There's a baker beneath my bed. (Rocket Man reference. If you didn't get it, shame on you)
3. There's something in my eye.
--side note-- I'm having such a hard time text-typing this right now hah--
4. Suffice to say there is much on my mind.

Well, duh. (People should say 'duh' more often. Let's bring it back)
I suppose since it is late, (and you all know what that means) I'll give you a somewhat exclusive-if-not-almostcompletely-vague tour of my mind here at this late hour.

First: The Ladies. Or-erm-ahem- lady. There's not much I have, nor would would it be appropriate, to proclaim/say to the virtual world on this topic. I will say this, however: ... I'm trying to think of what my 'however, I will say this' will be. I don't want to be so lame as to give you guys nothing.
Hmm. We'll come back to it.
Second: I have a work meeting in less than 3 hours. Not excited.
Third: Can it be July?
Fourth: Why must I wait 'till July?
Fifth: There's gotta be something, if not many substantial things, that I am to do before then.
Sixth: I really want to watch Rocket Man now..
Seventh: I just learned a few more songs on guitar, as well as dusted off a few old ones. I'll post a list at the bottom of songs I played, just for funsies.
Eighth: These past two weeks have been AWESOME. Ups and downs and all arounds, but awesome, nonetheless.

Allow me to explain:
Last week I was blessed to have many great experiences that I was able to share with some of the people whom I care the most for. I had some late night talks with a couple close friends, one of which really helped me out of a potentially terrible night (thank you, Jaimes!).
I worked a good bit and made some pretty profits!
I went to three weddings! 2 of which were some of my best friends weddings and they were so great for so many reasons. I'll get back to that.
I went to Aric's Bachelor party which was bomb!
I danced my butt off. :)
Worked more.
I had a couple days off this week, too and I spent the vast majority of that time with great guys, the likes of which haven't been known in--blah blah I'm rambling. It was awesome. We nerded out BIG time, and ate many great and terrible-for-you things. Then hung out with a bunch of girls and a few dudes that we didn't know. Good times abounded. I'm sad they're gone.
A myriad of other things happened, but I'll keep those to myself, thank you very much.

One moment, I need to review this post to make sure I covered all my bases and wasn't toooo vague.
....
...
..
Oh, right. Pft. I don't even know why I bother being vague about women. If any of you know me sufficiently then you know exactly who I'm talking about.
For her sake I'll be vague anyway.
Mmm. No I shouldn't say anything.
Blah.
Blahblah.
..bLah

Well that went no where. Sorry, folks. Guess I can't cash in my previous promise to divulge information on this subject. If ya care to know, ask me in person.

Songs I played in these wee hours of the morning:
Something I learned but cannot remember the name of... I learned it for that girl forever ago. Can't think of the name.
Even if it Kills Me-Jason Mraz
Everything I Own-Bread
More than Words-Extreme
I Won't Give Up-Jason Mraz
Classical Gas-Mason Williams
Something I wrote
'Til Kingdom Come-Coldplay
I Will Wait-Mumford and Sons
Stranger Things Have Happened-FooFighters
I Miss You-Incubus
Mexico-Incubus
Um.. I think that's it.
.. Sure.

Mammal. (Autocorrect from mmk)
Man, I love autocorrects :)

Earl/CJ out!






2 comments:

  1. You should never make promises you can't keep. But under these circumstances I'll give you a pass ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've already heard about it, Alex! Haha :p

      Delete