Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Hump Day! (Wed-nes-day)

Alright,
I guess it's time for another blog post.
I know what you're thinking:
"No way, he just posted like a few days ago!"
Well then here's a little bit of a Festivus miracle. Even though it's not really Festivus.

I have no clue what to write about today.
Lets talk about Christmas presents.

First off, let me just say that I have the best girlfriend ever.
Quick side note:
There's this movie on TV, like there always is when I wake up, and it keeps having this music that comes on and I SWEAR it's the beginning of, 'Let's Get Down to Business.' Now I want to watch Mulan.
So back to business.
I have the best girlfriend ever. :)


This picture is from a photo booth at my friends wedding (I'll get to that laters). Sorry for the poor quality, but I think you get the picture ;).
You see what I did there? Ha

Fun Fact: I had never done a photobooth thing before :p.

Another quick side note: Me and Liz are having a lot of firsts lately! We thought we had pretty much done most everything(don't be creepy) together but we're finding more things that we need to do! I'll see if I can come up with a list.

Anyway, back to Lizzie being awesome.
We're not being very sneaky/surprising this Christmas(or as the Keefe family likes to say, 'Cri-mas').
It all started with me saying something about going to the mall and I saw this jacket I wanted but couldn't really justify buying.
So you know what she did?
She bought it.
Love that girl :).

As far as other Christmas present adventures go,
Sorry another side note: This movie on TV, SUCKS. The acting is awful.
As far as other Christmas presents go, I'm being rather successful this year in spending and dividing up my money!
I still have like..3-4 things to get, but for the most part, I'M DONE.

Bring on the Christmas.

New Topic: The Wedding.
My twin Nicolle just got married on Monday. I hadn't seen her in over a year and it was so good to see her! Kinda weird that she's married.. but I'm happy for her :).
Oh, she's not really my twin, but back before we parted ways after High School we started to hang out quite a bit and we realized that in a lot of ways, we're very similar, she we decided that we are twins.
It was a good reception! The picture I posted earlier was from a random photo booth they had set up there! It started going so fast though and we weren't really ready for any of those three pictures, but they turned out awesome anyway. Win.
They also had Coldstone cater the event, and when we went to go see what flavors they had, we found something better than all of the ice cream flavors combined!
Nicki Ballou.
She was running the little stand! We talked for a while and caught up and stuff. It was good. Good. Gooood.
Other best thing about the Coldstone stand? Gummy bears. Not just any gummy bears; baby gummy bears mixed in with adult gummy bears.
So we ate, we hugged, we talked, we danced (I wish I was better at that whole dancing thing), and we left :p.
All in all, it was a good night!

I wish I had more pictures this time. I'll try and be better about taking pictures randomly day-to-day so that if I get the urge to blog later then I'll be able to make it more interesting for all you folks out there.

Did you like my last post? It got the most views and comments out of all my posts. If you liked it, for whatever reason, then let me know of another opinionated subject and I'll throw out some justice.
I don't know how I could possibly 'throw out some justice,' but it just felt right to say.
Anyway, comment on this post with an idea of something you wanna hear about and I'll make it happ'n Cap'n!


Earl out.

1 comment:

  1. Boy. sup. I'm reading your blog, but don't be weirded out. just keep being your cool cat self.

    ReplyDelete