Sunday, December 25, 2011

Lots

Hello, all.

Let's begin.

Jessie Keefe is Lizzie's (my girlfriend) older sister.
Brief history of Jessie and I:
I started to date Liz forever ago, Jessie hated me. I don't think because of who I am, but just because she was obligated as the older sister to.
Life went on.
Or so I thought?.. (haha)
In recent times, (like six months ago?) we have become good friends. It all started back when Liz had to go to some cultural festival for one of her classes and she invited me to go with her and her sister and her sister's boyfriend (Mike).
It
Was
Awesome.
We then began to call our little group 'The Collective.' We, as a Collective, have since had many a good time, and the Collective has expanded. Not officially, but we have had other people occasionally join us in our awesome-ness.
Anyway, in summation:
We've bonded.
Partly due to our mutual love of greatness,
Partly due to me liking her things on Facebook,
and Partly due to our mutual love of blogging.

Now, to finally get to the point of this whole deal(io):
I was hanging out with Cameron (Best Friend), Lizzie, and Kassi the other day. We were watching I am Number Four (I am actually number four.. just sayin'). Then, enter Mike, Jess, and Casey. They wanted me to eat a sardine.
I couldn't.
I don't know why. It smelled bad, it looked bad, and if I had eaten it, Lizzie would have never kissed me again (bad).
Anyways, the movie ended, then we went upstairs and I spent some time with Mike, Jess, and Casey in the beloved Couch Fort (many a good time).
We spoke of many things, but eventually Jessie piped up and said,
"Earl, you've been on my mind quite a bit recently, and I'm torn."
Mike interjected,
"You really have, Earl."
"Okay, well shoot!" I said.
Then she told me about why she was torn with me.
(If you wish to read further upon this subject, read her blog! I suggested she post about it because sometimes it helps to get things out in word form)


By the way, she is a much better blogger than I am, so follow her, or something.

Now, to share some of my thoughts on this.
Jessie, I have a solution.

While I'm gone, just always make my non-existant-but-spiritual?-presence always there/known while I'm gone.
:P

Haha or just destroy any suiters that come her way. Either might work.
Sorry but I won't get more personal than that on the interweb. Besides, I think I made my opinions on this subject kinda clear earlier.

Anyways, it's late. I was going to post about Christmas (success) also but I'm gonna go say "HI!" to my bed.

Also, show some love to one of my best friend's blog.
http://stevestories.blogspot.com/

Earl                                                                                                                                            
           out.

No comments:

Post a Comment