Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Throwback...

Well world, I am bored, and to keep my thoughts away from the Internet, I have now opened up a Word document and entitled it www.cjthoughts.gov.www\cjthoughts. SO here goes.

Hi. I have rediscovered Incubus, the band, and I really enjoy them. I've started to listen to their new stuff now too, even though I was against it before. My phone has a crack in the screen. Don't tell my dad. He'd kill me. I need a car. I should probably be doing school work right now, instead I'm doing this and listening to Knights of Cydonia and watching Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Good movie, and good song. Tomorrow school is back again, maybe I should like...go hide somewhere. Or bring banana peels and see if someone will actually trip on one. I've always wanted to do that. I think it would work. I don't think I'm allergic to them anymore, I ate a slice of one today in my Sundae and Sundae Sundays with my Priest Quorum. Nothing bad happened, it was just simply delicious! I love watching drumming videos, they're freakin sweet. They inspire me to practice and get better, but then they also make me feel like, man, I suck at this. I quit. But that usually happens more when it's in person, but anyway. My dog is named Buddy. He's a beagle, he's a funny little weirdo. I think he gets it from me. He's attacking my mom right now, in a nice way. But he attacks people he doesn't know. I just spent my iTunes gift card, it was good. I hate how my Mp3 player can play videos but I can't put any on there. That really bugs me. Now Gotta Be Somebody by Nickelback is playing, another really good song, but kinda overplayed. Oh well, I won't skip it. I wanna jam with people, like really really good musicians, and just like, go lay down some serious tracks of music and then make a music video. I think that's what I wanna do with my life hahahaha. I think it's funny how I'm writing all this, no one's going to read all'a this hah! Life is good =). Anyway, I wish I had contacts, but I wish I didn't have to put them in, so I guess I just wish I wasn't blind, and that I didn't look twelve. Grr. My sister just looked over at what I was typing and said, Holy crap. I agree. This is pretty ridiculous. I wanna go see a movie. Maybe Yes Man. Too bad it's like nine o' clock and a sunday. Gr. I wish I wasn't in High school and I could just like, be in High school, if that makes sense. Oh well. I hate grades. Physics is fun, but I don't get it, I think I'm just stupid. If I were to write an autobiography, I would entitle it The Epic Adventures of Earl IV. I think it's a groovy name. I'm trying to bring back that word, and righteous, and Psychadelic. I really like the show Psych, it's hilarious! He should soooo totally hook up with the cop chick, they were even close talking!!! My dog is scratching it's ear with its foot. I wish I could do that. Show off. I watched Fight Club yesterday, yes, I know it's rated R, so judge me. Haha! I feel like drumming. Darn. WHo decided that swear words were swear words? Or that the middle finger is a bad one lol? I don't get it =P. Not that I wanna swear or anything, I just would like to know who thinks they're all that and could decided that those words suck haha. I understand now why Ryan did that to Creed, gave him a word document instead of a blog, these thoughts are really random, and I don't know if you people are ready for it.

-January 11, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment