Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Work parking lot

I felt the urge to post something for some reason. Haha I have no clue why, I'm just sittin in my work parking lot before my shift and I got the feeling that I should say something on this dealio. 
So... Hi :D! 
Life is great y'all. There have been some bumps recently but I know that all of this is happening for a higher purpose and by a higher design than I am able to fully understand at this time. 
I might be getting surgery....! Haha on my nose of all things. That's such a wimpy soundin surgery. More manly, though, I think, than like... Toe surgery or something. Cuticle surgery. 
Feel free to comment below with other wimpy surgeries! I'll keep you all who check back here posted more often as I get closer to my goal :). 
Have a great week, everyone :)!
Earl out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment