Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Purpose

So.
Today I actually have something to write about!.. kinda.
First: This is a picture.
Picture
This is Liz and I (hooray-ray grammar!) at Market Street Grill for her birthday dinner!
We look pretty swell, huh? Well, she always does, so en-be-dee. I was actually feeling quite awful. I don't know if it was the food or just my body hating me, but I didn't feel so awesome.
Yesterday was pretty fun I suppose. I went with Copper Hills to their competition at Davis High, then after they performed I left and picked up some flowers with my friends Cameron and Kassi - thank you for the help- and then went to see Liz!
All in all, it was a good day.

Now time for a random factoid about me.
I have this box.
Well,
a garbage can.
It holds random memories. Here's a picture!



It has tickets, pictures, just memories.

...
That's about all I've got today. Super exciting post, yeah? I'll try and post pictures pretty often on here, it'll make things more exciting I think.

Earl out

No comments:

Post a Comment