Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sometimes I wish I was more apathetic

Quick update: all posts made from my phone will be almost completely lacking format-ness. I can't sleep. Maybe because I have a cold sore on my lip. Maybe because I'm upset. Maybe because there's too much on my mind. Maybe because I'm upset. Annoyed? Yeah. Maybe because I feel terrible for not posting for a couple days... Heh. Last night was awful. I won't divulge all of what transpired: just know that I honestly don't think I've ever been as mad as I was last night. I was literally shaking from anger/hurt/frustration/annoyed-ness. Then a funny, slightly unwanted for stupid reasons, small miracle happened. That's far too personal for the Internet. Here's to not looking forward to another long night of feeling bitter. Earl out.

No comments:

Post a Comment