Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Inverse of Earl

I was talking with a friend recently and I stumbled over some words and what I think I said was something about me being an Inverse. I don't remember what we were actually talking about so I can't actually say what the context was. Anyway, it's an interesting statement because in a lot of ways, in the last two weeks I have turned things around completely.
For the first time in my life I know what I want, and the individual steps on how to get there. Also, the motivation that has been lacking my whole life, is now here in full force.
SO much has happened and I've changed a lot of things in my life for the better. With the Lord's guidance and strength, I'll be just fine :).
I just moved out, too.
Things are looking up :)

Earl out

No comments:

Post a Comment